Welcome to BRC.wiki
Your community curated destination for all things Black Rock City.
- Theme Camps
- Mutant Vehicles
- Placed Art
- Performance Art
- Regional Burns
- Notable Events
- Notable People
You may be wondering, why do we need a BRC wiki? Some answers:
- This content it not created or managed by any one individual, because of that it can be the most prolific source of information on the web.
- It is community managed and can't be censored as easily. I do suspect that there may be some misinformation, but we'll do our best to cite our sources!
- There are often two sides to every story, this format will let us all express our side in one cohesive format.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Many pages are deemed to be incomplete, please work on filling them out.
Rules of the Road
- Don't create a page for yourself — instead fill out your User Page (access via clicking your name in the top menu).
- Don't try and sell things. Write in an unbiased tone and present as many facts as possible (think NPR).
- Do Add the category tag: [[Category:Incomplete Pages]] to pages which are short and could use more information.
- Do Upload supporting media, or include Youtube videos. Images uploaded to the Wiki must include citations for the original photographer.
- Do Create pages about things you know or care a lot about!
- Do Notify the administrators if you suspect someone is trolling.
Recently Created Pages
- The Role Of General Dentistry In Dental Care
- The Effectiveness Of Pain Management
- Wisdom Teeth Surgery Should You Get Them Removed
- Wisdom Tooth Pain And How Long Does It Take To Heal?
- How Long Do Porcelain Crowns Last?
- Do You Need A Cosmetic Dentist For Your Teeth
- The Bioluminescent Slug
- The Boob Tube
- The Church of the Open Mind
Come join our discussion group on Facebook: https://facebook.com/groups/brc.wiki This will be much easier than using the Wiki's "talk" feature.
We are currently in the process of raising funds to buy a large roll of stickers to distribute at local Bay Area burner events. Once these stickers have been purchased, I'll happily mail some to anyone who wants to distribute them in their region. Please contribute what you can.