Marco Cochrane's stated goal behind the Bliss Project is to de-objectify women, and inspire men and women to end violence against women.
R-Evolution stands 45 feet tall. Her skin is formed of steel rod and tube, covered by a stainless steel mesh. Fabrication required over 55,000 welds.
From Marco's Website:
- 25,000 feet of steel rod and pipes
- 6,500 steel ball connection points
- 2,000 square feet of stainless steel mesh
- Powder coated
- Base 8 foot steel hexagon
- Linear actuator motors for breathing