Truth is Beauty
Marco Cochrane's stated goal behind the Bliss Project is to de-objectify women, and inspire men and women to end violence against women.
R-Evolution stands 45 feet tall. Her skin is formed of steel rod and tube, covered by a stainless steel mesh. Fabrication required over 55,000 welds.
From Marco's Website:
- 55,000 single welds
- 25,000 feet of steel rod and pipe
- 6,500 steel ball connection points
- 2,000 square feet of stainless steel mesh
- 3,000 RGB LEDs, individually programmable and exterior lighting
- 3,000 3d printed lighting covers/shades, each individually painted black and then coated in silver to control light leakage
- Each light individually placed
- Polyurethane paint to prevent rust
- Base, two 6- foot steel hexagons